Premier Wireless, an industry leader in mobile technology, is seeking a Bilingual Technical & Customer Support Representative!
Salary: $30,000 to $40,000
Work Hours: Monday through Friday 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
Location: In-office at 9555 W. Sam Houston Parkway S. Suite 550, Houston, TX.
Premier Wireless Business Technology Solutions offers excellent benefits, including:
- Great Culture: "people-first" work-hard-play-hard environment passionate about technology
- Full Benefits: options including medical, dental, vision, PTO, sick time, and 401(k)
- Opportunity for growth and promotion
- Phone discount plans with Sprint/T-Mobile and much more
Bilingual Technical & Customer Support Representative Job Summary:
This position is to provide expanded levels of support for complex issues reported by clients. Using a response system provided for case escalation, contacting the end user is required through email and/or a phone call. This position requires both top tier customer care skills and complex problem solving to a range of end users including: business owners, account holders, drivers, and dispatch admin. Additionally the ability to analyze existing solutions to make proactive recommendations for improvements, retention, and implementing new solutions to all supported systems and applications in use by the end user.
Bilingual Technical & Customer Support Representative Responsibilities:
- Provide resolution for service and training tickets
- Assess each end users IT knowledge levels and respond appropriately
- Deal with disgruntled, upset, or difficult callers
- Solve technical problems with hardware and determine website based failures
- Evaluate existing systems and/or user needs to analyze, recommend, and implement changes to their solution.
- Diagnose and support internal and/or external causes of failure in end user or internal provided solutions
- Maintain a log of completed work using provided incident-tracking application
Technical & Customer Support Representative Requirements:
- 2+ years PC/Mac proficiency
- Familiarity with network troubleshooting is a plus
- Logical thinker
- Must be resourceful and able to take initiative in a dynamic environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Professional customer service skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Bilingual (English & Spanish)
About Premier Wireless:
For nearly 30 years, Premier Wireless has been a trusted technology advisor, providing innovative solutions and white-glove support for education, healthcare, government, hospitality, enterprise and SMB companies across the country. Today, with over 1 million devices sold, Premier Wireless is a strategic partner in addressing the digital divide, improving communication, embracing technology and enhancing safety. Premier’s most recent developments include SmartTemp, Smart Hotspot, RhinoWare Smart Door Barricade, and ConnectEd Bus—innovative solutions that illustrate our commitment to harnessing available technologies to solve today’s challenges.