Fantastic Opportunity for BCBAs to move to the next level!
$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!
Great PTO! Great Benefits and Great People to work with!
At Pine Cone Therapies, providing client-centered and compassionate care is at the root of all we do. Our treatment teams are dedicated to supporting the unique developmental needs of neurodiverse children and their families. We use evidence-based, culturally competent, and custom-tailored therapeutic strategies to enable meaningful and lifelong improvements in a child's quality of life.
We are looking for a Clinic Director for our Riverstone location to supervise the day-to-day operations. The Clinic Director represents the leadership of Pine Cone Therapies and leads by example promoting the overall productivity of the company.
This role ...
- Leads by example, demonstrating PCT's core values and promotes the organizations goals, mission and vision
- Maintains a 50% caseload or exceeds productivity expectations as established by the organization for specific discipline.
- Ensures clinic staff are meeting productivity minimums of each team member through weekly productivity analysis
- Ensures clinic location(s) hit monthly revenue targets
- Monitors and stays within established budgets for clinic locations
- Provides proactive guidance and suggestions on increasing productivity at assigned locations
- Facilitates and leads marketing efforts for assigned location as needed
- Collects accurate data and makes data-based decisions, when applicable
- Ensures staff are converting hours timely per company guidelines
- Supervises staff creating individual goals, assisting with plans of action and tracking productivity.
- Manages onboarding and offboarding. Reviewing and conducting interviews for staff needs based upon productivity needs and waitlist
- Participates in orientation process (along with HR) and completes employee reviews per established guidelines
- Facilitates offboarding process in conjunction with human resource department through the development of performance improvement plans and/or other disciplinary intervention with assistance of Human Resources.
- Assesses and monitors morale within the clinic, building and maintaining a positive and strong culture within the clinic in, working with HR when concerns arise
- Enforces policies and procedures are followed as established by the organization and provide corrective action when staff are below expectations
- Ensures staff and families are compliant with financial polices
- Ensures waitlist is managed and clients are scheduled as soon as possible
- Guides decisions made regarding scheduling in collaboration with ABA Scheduler and clinic FCA
- Determines the best course of action for issues with therapists that occur within assigned location are in conjunction with established policy and procedures
- Facilitates the development of the staff and training programs with assistance from the Human Resource Department.
- Assesses and organizes ongoing training to staff as appropriate
- Ensures staff are training on best practice procedures and commensurate with the responsibilities of their job duties
- Tracks and ensures all clinic staff have received appropriate physical management training
- Maintains communication with families, doctors, schools, and other relevant service providers ensuring communication related to adjustments to client's program, staffing changes, and all other program related information
- Makes adequate recommendations for other disciplines, as needed
- Participates in the treatment plan, medical review, and appeal process, as needed.
- Facilitates weekly clinic meetings known as "huddles"
- Attends weekly Clinic Director meetings
- Educates parents, community, and other professionals in the therapists' areas of expertise
- Creates home programs to foster an environment for skills that will carry over into the home
- Follows company procedures for canceling/scheduling clients, as necessary
- Maintains and contribute to clinic cleanliness/organization (daily and weekly)
- Builds relationships with area schools
- Collaborates with other professionals on an ongoing basis and conduct peer reviews and edit colleague reports
- Completes required documentation (emails, reports, encounter notes) in a timely manner
- Maintains quality assurance by performing documentation audits, soliciting feedback from parents
- Maintains a safe work environment and create/maintain an orderly and organized clinic
- Provides a presence in the clinic in the evenings and on weekends as necessary to ensure clinicians are supported
The Ideal candidate ...
- Has at least 1 year of management experience, 3-5 years preferred
- Has his/her BCBA certification
- Must maintain certification
- Previous pediatric fieldwork and practicum experience required
- Ability to work in a fast paced, unpredictable environment with changing circumstances while maintaining a positive attitude
- Must be computer proficient, especially with Microsoft Office
- Previous business experience a plus
- Must be able to clearly explain behavior function, intervention and treatment strategies to families.
- Excellent public speaking, listening, written/verbal communication and self-awareness skills
- Analytical mind and solutions-driven thinking
- Self-motivated with the willingness and accountability to exceed client expectations
- Excellent organization, planning, prioritization and time-management skills
- Works well with others in a supportive manner and can forge and maintain relationships
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required to sit, stand, bend and walk regularly; lift and/or move up to 30
- Adequate physical mobility to allow for movement and play with clients as well as physical stamina to "keep up" with the energy level of our client base
- Visual and auditory ability enough for written and verbal communication.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. ,