Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the worlds most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
SALARY:Starts at $16.00/hr
WORK LOCATION:San Diego, CA (Miramar)
At Cutwater Spirits, we are explorers, charting the course with adventure in mind. We meticulously distill our award-winning portfolio of spirits including whiskeys, vodka, gin, rums, tequilas and liqueurs and incorporate them into our canned lineup. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and were looking for passionate people like you to join our journey of working hard while having fun. Are you ready to join our dauntless crew here in San Diego and beyond?
The Bartender performs daily bar operations and maintains established operating procedures to provide the highest level of customer services while creating a positive environment and experience for guests. They multitask and manage a fast-paced workflow while taking orders and preparing classic and innovative beverages. They continue to engage with guests to ensure theyre happy with their experience.
- Consistently deliver excellent customer service by taking orders, preparing them efficiently, and building a rapport with clientele.
- Create authentic, custom guest experiences through a high level of attention to detail and service.
- Enter orders to POS system correctly and process payments.
- Handle card and cash transactions, ensuring that all funds in the cash drawer are accurate and accounted for at the end of the shift.
- Keep an eye on patron intoxication levels, respond appropriately and alert management.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Two or more years working in the food service industry required.
- Two or more years of cocktail-heavy bartending experience preferred.
- Must obtain food handlers certificate and RABS (within first 30 days of employment).
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Cutwater is always focused on the horizon, the road ahead. Its this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
REQUIRE ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE?
Cutwater Spirits, a part of the Anheuser-Busch family, is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Anheuser-Busch Careers websiteas a result ofyour disability. We willmake a determinationon your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
If you need an accommodation or assistance in using the Anheuser-Busch Careers website, please email[Click Here to Email Your Resumé].