Our care is great
in a crisis At Aveanna, the largest pediatric home healthcare company, you can work with one patient in one home. It's simply a safer place to care. Meanwhile, your work as a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) helps to keep our medically fragile patients out of the hospital so ER nurses can devote their efforts to COVID-19 patients. In other words, it's a job that matters now more than ever.
Caring In Action LVN Responsibilities Include:
- Execution of physician's prescribed plan of care and compliant documentation of care in system of record.
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatments, and therapies.
- Patient assessments and coordination of care.
- Health, promotion, teaching, and training of family members.
LVN Requirements for Success
- Must have eligible good-standing license (LVN) for the state in which the clinician will practice.
- Current CPR certification
- Must be comfortable providing in-home nursing care to infants, children, adolescents, and adults
- Pediatrics experience is helpful, but not necessary. We offer exceptional training for all nurses.
Why More LVNs Are Saying YES to Aveanna
- Local/community cases allow us to match you to a case that's close to home
- 1-on-1 Personalized Care
- 24/7 clinical and operational support for direct clinical, plus scheduling assistance
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- State-of-the-art technology allowing electronic charting at point of care
- Flexible shifts and scheduling (8, 12, or 16-hour shifts; days/nights/weekends available)
- Full-time and salaried career opportunities