Currently in need of a great Retail Assistant Manager .Candidate needs to be a hands-on individual with an enthusiastic personality who treats their responsibilities with a sense of ownership. This company is known for being very employee friendly and a top retailer in the industry. If you’re interested and qualified as an assistant store manager, please apply. Need to be sales driven and experienced with operations, training, visual standards.
- Help store Manager to work with staff through orientation and training initiatives.
- Uphold staff quality by counseling, coaching, and meeting employee needs. Supplement quality standards through monitoring and evaluation.
- Exceed and prepare annual budget objectives, expenditure scheduling, analyzing variables, and executing correction actions if needed.
- Identify customer requirements by establishing customer relationships both current and prospective.
- Help store Manager To maintain inventory by ensuring service and merchandise availability.
- Formulate pricing strategies through merchandising reviews, observing additional sales promotions, approval for clearance sales, and trend research.
- Merchandise marketing by ad research, promotional sales, display planning, and profit evaluation through operational and financial reporting.
- Securing merchandise by initiating and observing security systems
- Protect staff and customers by ensuring a clean and safe store environment
- Preserve the livelihood and reputation of the store by complying with legal policies and requirements.
- Establish marketing strategy changes through departmental, operational, and financial reviews.
- Update professional, technical, and industry knowledge by participating in educational workshops, reviewing industry publications, expanding professional networks, etc.
- Maintain operational standards by enforcing and coordinating operational and personnel policies and requirements.
- Participate in team contribution by accomplishing and exceeding related goals.
Required Skills/Qualifications include:
- Customer Attentiveness
- Financial Tracking
- Pricing Evaluation
- Ability to Build Vendor Relationships
- Industry Knowledge
- Staffing Management
- Goal Driven
- Strategic Oversight
- Proficient Management Skills
- Excellent Verbal Communication
- Arabic or Spanish or both