JOB SNAPSHOT - NOW HIRING!!
Job Title: Armed Security Officer
Pay Rate: $13/hr
Schedule: Full time; Mon,Wed, Thu 10am-6:30pm, Sat 7am-3:30pm, Sun 7:30am-3:30pm
Included benefits/perks: Health, dental, vision benefits, 401K, paid vacation time, free uniforms.
General Security responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients
- Observe, survey, and report activities at the assigned site
- Respond quickly to critical situations
- Ability to read and write detailed reports
- Enforce client procedures, regulations, and standards
Qualifications specific to this client site include, but are not limited to:
- Valid Commission security license (Armed license with your own weapon, belt, etc.)
- At least 21 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements
- Valid driver's license
General Qualifications to work in physical security at GardaWorld include:
- Possess at least a high school education or equivalent (GED)
- Pass an extensive screening process
GardaWorld is the world’s largest privately-owned security services company. We protect our clients’ staff and assets, wherever they are in the world. We offer different schedules, diverse work assignments spanning multiple industries and career advancement opportunities. We encourage diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. GardaWorld Security Services is looking for Security Officers to fulfill different assignments for our clients.
GardaWorld Security Services
(not the physical location of the job site)
1341 West Mockingbird Lane Suite 800W
Dallas, TX 75247