Seeking an architectural designer with both design and technical skills. As a designer you will assist in developing building design concepts and solutions, generating design drawings, participating in collaborative team design meetings, and occasionally working with outside consultants. You will exercise your technical skills in preparing communication graphics, design visualizations, and preparing technical construction documents. Position requirements include:
- Utilizing Revit software, design, prepare construction drawings
- Utilizing Adobe Creative Suite programs, prepare communication graphics, presentations
- Work collaboratively with project team members and RDC Principals
- Review, coordinate and incorporate the work of consulting engineers
- Assist in preparing assembly, enclosure, and waterproofing details under experienced supervision
- Process construction submittals, RFIs, substitution requests and shop drawings
- 2 - 7 years of demonstrable experience as an architectural designer
- Proficiency in Revit
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- 3D rendering and visualization skills
- Conceptual understanding of building codes, standards and building structures
- Conceptual understanding how buildings are constructed with the ability to co-create technical details and documents that succinctly describe the project
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture or related field
- Familiarity with LEED a plus.
Architect Designer Compensation:
- $60-85K (negotiable depending on years of experience)
- Excellent Benefit Package (401k, Health, Dental, Bonus)
If you have any questions about this position please reach out to Lauren Blackley at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.