Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our services include: natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and storage; NGL transportation, fractionation, storage and import and export terminals; crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and terminals; petrochemical and refined products transportation, storage and terminals; and a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. The partnership’s assets include approximately 50,000 miles of pipelines; 260 million barrels of storage capacity for NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals; and 14 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage capacity.
Enterprise Products is seeking an experienced Project Analyst who will oversee the flow and evaluation of data from the Pipeline Integrity (PLI) Project Management team. The Project Analyst roles and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Interfaces between the Project Management team and the Integrity Management Program (IMP) Database. Monitors key dates – advising imminent due dates and consolidates feedback from project managers into the IMP Database.
- Works closely with the PLI Compliance Coordinator to ensure accuracy in the Assessment Method information - tool type, inspection vendor, completion date, report due dates, DQL data, Failed Runs, etc.
- Controls the documentation of remediation completion documents - Correlation reports, NDE Reports, and photos associated with repairs.
- Responsible for extracting information from reports into the IMP Database – repair types, completion dates, on hold codes, etc.
- Verifies completeness of data on Correlation Report and NDE reports. Identify discrepancies with project data via delta reporting
- Demonstrates proficiency with Access Database to develop ad-hoc reports.
- Inputs requests for AFE projects in Oracle. Verify all data fields are entered accurately for management approval.
- Updates Pipeline Integrity estimates to reflect WBS structure. Maintains consistent WBS tracking throughout project lifecycle – setup, tracking, and closeout.