Ideal Image MedSpa was created with this simple mission: to help people look and feel their best.
We are the nation’s largest and leading MedSpa, with over 160 locations across 33 states and Canada, and rapidly growing. Our innovation is unmatched in the industry; we are meticulous about testing, efficacy, and safety standards. All our services are delivered by the most highly trained medical providers available, so you can place your full trust in them.
Join the Ideal Image National Sales Team as an Aesthetic Consultant and take your career to the next level while helping our clients build confidence in themselves through an array of services and treatments. Earn competitive base pay including an uncapped commissions plan. Total earnings averages $85,000+ annually, with top performers earning between $150,000 - $200,000.
The Aesthetic Sales Consultant position is vital to driving sales results by promoting and selling Ideal Image services. We are looking for top sales performers with a proven track record of consultative sales success. The preferred candidate is confident with a high level of integrity coupled with a customer-centric attitude. In this role, the Aesthetics Consultant is responsible for consultations and generating enthusiasm for all our services (including but not limited to: Laser Hair Removal, Botox Fillers, CoolSculpting, CoolTone, Broadband Light Therapy and Ultherapy). Our expert and knowledgeable inside sales teams provide warm leads and pre-set consultations to each Sales Consultant generated through various channels. In addition to new patient sales, this role requires follow-up with previous potential clients/patients who have not purchased services in the past. The successful Sales Consultant is proficient in renewing potential client interest by promoting services offered by Ideal Image.
This role will require a highly motivated individual with strong negotiation and closing skills with the ability to overcome objections in a consultative environment. Essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Serve as a high performing member of the sales team, leading by example through generation of sales leads, hitting or exceeding revenue forecasts and targets, and ensuring client needs are successfully met.
- Coach and mentor new sales counterparts through sales training to ensure sound understanding of Ideal Image products and services and sales closure process.
- Collaborate with team members to complete daily tasks while supporting medical staff and overseeing all front desk interactions to ensure client satisfaction.
- Initiate sales process by conducting and scheduling appointments with warm leads; conduct initial consultation; describe Ideal Image’s treatments and services with an expert knowledge base.
- Close sales by building strong rapport with potential patient; explain product and service capabilities; overcome objections; discuss and prepare financing documents
- Manage the referral-based lead generation process, working with existing patients to identify potential referrals
- Develop and maintain relationships with potential and current Ideal Image patients, ensuring a smooth hand-off between consult and treatment.
- Using Salesforce.com, maintain detailed records of completed transactions and patients.
- Manage follow up process by reaching out to potential patients who have expressed an interest in Ideal Image to help educate them on the process, identify where they are in their decision-making process, and/or follow up on patients who may have delayed scheduling a treatment.
- Drive clinic sales to achieve monthly targets based on company metrics by cross promotion of new services/treatments.
- Maintain relationships with all current and previous clients and build strong client rapport.
- Demonstrate ethical sales practices and adhere to all company protocols, policies, and procedures.
- Provide value and educate patients regarding our approach, the procedure, and our processes, including all documentation and financing/payment options available.
- Manage the appropriate follow up with both the in-center clinical team and the patient to ensure a great experience leading up to and through the procedure.
- Maintain and develop a patient pipeline and regularly follow up with prospective patients who did not move forward in their initial consultation
- Candidate must have excellent consultative sales and negotiation skills (2+ years consultative selling experience highly preferred)
- Proven success in a commission and/or quota driven environment
- Strong communication, high attention to detail and rapport building skills
- Self-motivation, drive, initiative, and outgoing and confident sales approach
- Experience using a contact tracking system, Salesforce.com preferred
High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution preferred. Successful sales experience may be substituted for academic credentials.
Technical or Administrative Knowledge:
- Ability to multi-task, use personal judgment and utilize strong decision making, analytical and follow-up skills.
- Proficient with personal computers and contemporary software applications (MS Office Suite, Salesforce etc.)
Why join us at Ideal Image:
Ideal Image employees are the heart of our company. From comprehensive health benefits to company-sponsored world class training, we take care of our employees. If you’re all about hard work, passion, and loving what you do (like us), then you might just be the perfect fit for our ever-growing team. Benefits of joining ideal image include:
- Generous compensation structure including a lucrative and uncapped commission plan
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, and 401k with company match!
- Career growth and advancement
- World Class and company-sponsored training on Ideal Image services
- Employee Free Treatments and Discounts on Products and Services
- Friends and Family Discounts
- Supportive and hardworking team members – we are a #ONETEAM Culture
Vaccination is required for employment unless you qualify for an approved religious, medical or remote exemption. All new hires must be vaccinated prior to first day of employment unless otherwise approved to start remotely while completing vaccination doses.