Applications accepted from: ALL PERSONS INTERESTED
Posting Number: #27241
Division: Public Services
Reporting Location: 1400 LUBBOCK AND ALL SATELLITE LOCATIONS
Workdays & Hours: Monday – Friday; 2:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.*p.m.
Rotating Weekends and Rotating Holidays*
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
Municipal Courts has an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Supervisor who will:
- Supervise, coordinate, train and evaluate staff performance.
- Supervise and review the development, implementation and maintenance of specific department projects and/or policies.
- Supervise and schedule the workflow of direct reports, including the daily operations of jail bonding, parking, money room, passports and cashiers.
- Serves as a liaison between departments, judges, attorneys, bondsmen and law enforcement.
- Enforces policies and procedures.
- May interview job applicants and complete payroll time and attendance for direct reports.
- Investigates special problems encountered by employees and responds to calls from the general public that extend beyond the normal scope of direct reports responsibilities.
- Handles issues and information of a highly sensitive nature.
- Maintains highest professional level of customer service by utilizing efficient problem-solving techniques to address customer concerns and inquiries.
- Other duties as assigned
Will be on-call for rotating weekends and holidays.
The position is physically comfortable most of the time with occasional periods of stooping, bending and / or light lifting of materials of up to 10 pounds. Requires interacting with citizens on the telephone as well as in person.