Applications accepted from: All Persons Interested
Division: Physical Exam and Drug Testing (PEDT)
Reporting Location: 611 Walker *Subject to change*
Workdays & Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm *Subject to change
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
In the Physical Exam and Drug Testing Division of the Human Resources Department, coordinates professional human resources activities in the areas of drug testing, onboarding, and background verifications, in order to select, develop and retain a qualified workforce in compliance with policies and procedures. Consults with various HR Divisions by responding to their human resource needs in the client departments that they support.
- Performs professional work in various areas of human resources such: as drug testing, onboarding, employment, and background verification.
- Responds to various inquiries from HR Division and Client Departments.
- Interprets human resources policies and procedures.
- Conducts research to obtain information and prepare reports, projects and other pertinent documentation.
- Reviews requests from customer departments to ensure accuracy of employee information in various applications related to onboarding qualified candidates.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Prepares and updates various documents to communicate with PEDT and stake holders
This position is physically comfortable; the individual has discretion about walking, standing, etc. There are no major sources of discomfort in a normal office environment.