A top-tier commercial real estate firm is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team in Houston. This role will work onsite in a commercial property management office. This company offers great benefits and room to grow!
Location: Houston, TX (Westchase)
- Provide full administrative support including phone support, typing, reports, filing and distribution of correspondence.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings/special events as requested.
- Assist in lease administration activities including lease set up, administer lease changes, generate reports, etc.
- Prepare and coordinate bid proposals and create service contracts.
- Create and maintain vendor files, both hard copy and electronic.
- Create and maintain lease and property files.
- Track and file vendor and tenant insurance certificates. Maintain insurance tracking system database.
- Assist in the coding and processing of vendor invoices and accounts payable.
- Promote and foster positive relationships with management team, tenants and owners.
- Assist with monthly and quarterly management reports as well as annual budget preparation.
- Prepare A/R status worksheets, initiate late payment calls, reconcile A/R, and follow-up on collections as required.
- Process service contracts, leases, amendments, exhibits, side letters and general correspondence.
- Assist in the preparation of financial packages.
- Computer – set up and maintain tenant, prospect, vendor and general correspondences files.
- Periodically assist in mass mail-outs requiring addressing, sorting, labeling, and stamping utilizing interoffice, delivery services, and mail systems including bulk mail.
- Coordinate all necessary staffing for the hours needed.
- Schedule appointments.
- Order and maintain adequate stock of office supplies.
- Greet tenants, prospective tenants, vendors, and guests.
- Show space to prospective tenants (requires real estate license)
- Answer questions and/or understanding how to get questions answered.
- Take messages for leasing agent/property manager.
- Screen calls and provide information when appropriate.
- Direct callers to the appropriate parties.
- Order tenant door plaques and directory strips; maintain property signage.
- Prepare and distribute tenant move-in packages; order tenant gifts as needed.
- Maintain parking/building access card records.
- Invoice tenant rebills (meter readings, HVAC, etc.).
- Provide administrative support for capital and tenant improvement projects.
- Additional duties or projects as assigned by Property Manager.