Ref ID: 04040-0012120115
Classification: Administrative Assistant
Compensation: $50000.00 to $65000.00 yearly
A venture capital and private equity firm located in the Galleria area is seeking an Administrative Assistant on a contract to full time basis. This is a remote role that may require visits to the office once per week as needed. The schedule is Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm. This role will help the Family Trust office manage their interests and properties, and work with the various staff members and, at times, directly with the principal and family for administrative, personal assistant, client service, and office-related responsibilities. The ideal candidate will have experience supporting management and handling professional personal assistant duties within a Family Trust or other related industry and have a high degree of professionalism. For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Krystal.Lumadue@roberthalf.
• Manages correspondence and the scheduling of meetings and appointments.
• File management - ensuring documents are correctly labeled and stored and updating files as frequently as appropriate.
• Day-to-day accounting and expense tracking.
• Provides administrative support in a complex team environment to family members and personal staff.
• Handles phone calls and interacts with vendors professionally and effectively.
• Supports the coordination and arrangement of meetings and events with individual staff.
• Facilitates communication and acts as an effective liaison between the family and external customers by providing confidential, timely, and accurate information.
• Leads projects independently by researching, preparing, and coordinating material.
• Provides general office administrative services.
• Document and password management within Dropbox, LastPass, and an internal server.
• Performing routine general administrative duties and maintaining all records and/or clerical files.
• Preparing for and attending any meetings when requested, taking comprehensive notes, and following up on action points when required.