Airswift has been tasked by one of its key clients to find an experienced Administrative Assistant III to join their team on a 2-months contract assignment working in Houston, TX.
Our client is looking for an Administrative Assistant to support their Learning & Competencies team. This position requires a highly motivated and self-directed individual to provide a broad range of administrative assistance to the entire team including system administration and training related planning and scheduling for various Business Units and/or functional groups. This person must be able to work with a broad customer base, providing excellent customer service.
Responsibilities may include
- Meeting planning and scheduling, scheduling conference rooms, caterings, etc.
- Pull and prepare information from HR databases
- Maintain proficiency in Microsoft Office to provide administrative support (typing, photocopying, printing, filing, purchasing supplies, etc.) for the department as needed and directed.
- SharePoint and Website maintenance; including document preparation and updating
- Coordinate moves including arranging for office locations, phones, computers, and cell phones
- Specific administrative support for the group of about 16
- Calendaring, travel planning, preparing expense reports, invoice processing, presentation preparation and/or updating.
- Maintain a high level of discretion, confidentiality, and reliability
- Data entry for Learning Management System
- Provide system administrative support to Training Coordinators
- Generate reports and metrics for supervisors, leadership, and training team
- Schedule classroom training including instructors, classroom, and catering
- Ensure classroom instructors have all necessary materials for a successful class
- Plan, coordinate and make arrangements for on-site and off-site conferences, meetings, and special events.
- 3+ years of experience in an administrative assistant role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Experience in general learning administration and support
- SharePoint and Website maintenance skills and experience
- Familiarity with current HR data systems