In this administrative position, you will be supporting our West Houston, TX office. with general administrative duties. Responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Assist the office manager and project managers with administrative duties.
- Process time and expense entries.
- Complete QA/QC processes of various accounting and project control deliverables (timesheets, expenses, and weekly project reports).
- Make necessary expense billing copies.
- Archive invoices and project authorizations in PiMS and/or SharePoint.
- Work with office equipment vendors.
- Provide timesheet and expense report processing assistance.
- Professional and positive demeanor.
- File related project documents.
- Attend the front desk, answer phones and direct calls as needed.
- This is an office-based position. Remote work is not available for this position.
- Temp to perm position
We invite applications from candidates with the following experience:
- Background in administrative and general office skills.
- Document management/QA skills are a plus.
- Minimum education of a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Previous experience processing time and expenses are an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Strong attention to detail, organizational, and QA/QC skills.
- Strong interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Here at Mott MacDonald, we are experts in engineering, management, and development services supporting multisector project work in over 150 countries. One of the largest employee-owned companies in the world, we pride ourselves in our ability to deliver exceptional outcomes through the connected thinking of our 16,000+ talented consultants. Sustainability and innovation are at the heart of all of our sectors which, in North America include Advisory, Built Environment, Energy, Transportation, and Water.