About The Role
As Vice President of Marketing, you will lead and develop an enterprise marketing organization in an ambitious, category defining company. Company is redefining what is possible in the benefits space, and you will set the strategic direction for our brand and marketing strategy. You will work closely with sales, product, engineering, and operations functions as a member of the executive team. This role will report to the CEO.
What You'll Do
- Lead the vision and execution for defining Company's brand identity and the supporting marketing strategy as we create a new category in a rapidly evolving industry.
- Lead the team in building and driving effective go-to-market plans and repeatable processes, including full customer lifecycle management.
- Use a deep understanding of our customer segments to develop effective pricing and packaging strategies, messaging, and campaigns that will ultimately drive adoption. You will manage multiple audiences, including insurance carriers, benefits technology platforms, and others in the benefits space.
- Lead and develop a team of talented product marketers, brand designers, growth marketers, and more.
- Use data to analyze and prioritize growth opportunities, create budgets, and report regularly to senior management.
What We Are Looking For
- Great candidates will have experience with pricing and packaging, community development, and enterprise marketing.
- Skilled communicator with a fresh take on how to approach enterprise marketing.
- Deep experience developing enterprise, account based marketing programs.
- Exceptional talent leader, with the ability to attract and develop a world class team.