Responsible for driving the global strategy and overall growth of the global hi-tech sector.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for developing and managing a global growth plan.
- Direct interaction and dealings with all levels of the organization from Sr. leadership to station management and local sales
- Be well versed in relevant industry supply-chain requirements, strategies and needs
- Work with leadership to develop a global team around key geographical markets
- Defines and conducts market and client research and feeds insights to business line managers to prioritize product development.
- Monitor and publish competitive and market intelligence.
- Identifies go to market and supply (technological and data) partnerships.
- Ensures market requirements of solution offerings are understood and prioritized by business line management.
- Coordinates marketing communications and tailoring collateral for vertical market.
- Assist in supporting relationships with key accounts, industry and trade associations, clients, and vendors as necessary.
- Prioritize and attend trade show/convention exhibitions. Work with Corporate Marketing on advertising and promotional materials. Work with Sales to optimize show effectiveness.
- Other duties as assigned
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Job may require extended sitting or standing, use of standard office equipment
- Extensive domestic and international travel required.
- Well versed in international negotiation and travel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills .
- A creative, forward thinker, with a high degree of initiative, integrity and flexibility.
- Ability to focus, prioritize and work effectively in a fast developing business environment.
- Proven ability to build strategic working relationships, internal and external to the organization
- Strong intercultural skills
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 15+ years logistics sales, logistics consulting, innovative logistics concept development, or logistics operations experience or
- Business development experience focused on sales and acquisitions