Job Title: VP Group Account Supervisor – Pharmaceutical Advertising – New York City
Summary: Meet is working with a global client in search of an VP Group Account Supervisor to join their networked business. Our client is a pharmaceutical advertising agency dedicated to making a difference that addresses its customers’ health challenges.
As part of one of the largest holding companies in the industry, this opportunity offers the chance to work on an established team with abundant resources! They have years of advertising expertise in various areas, including oncology, women’s health, and rare disease.
- Provide leadership, motivation, and guidance to a team of account staff
- Manage and guide the strategic development and implementation of client projects
- Supervise client projects in order to ensure alignment with client brand, vision, and values
- Review marketing projects to ensure alignment with strategic direction and communicate project strategies with the team
- Prepare project budgets and review project progress on a regular basis
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- At least 7 years experience in healthcare marketing or advertising
- Experience with HCP and/or DTC required
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team
- Exceptional communication, writing, and presentation skills
Contact: Please contact Katerina Romneos on +1 646-822-2174 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] if you would like to learn more about this opportunity.