As the Vice President of Corporate Communications and Brand Marketing, you will partner with the Executive leadership team to establish Company brand leadership and drive a strategy to broadcast our story to the world. As an enthusiastic and creative team leader you will develop a world class brand strategy, compelling integrated campaigns, innovative creative and content, industry thought leadership and a highly effective communications function (AR/PR/IR). You know what it takes to recruit, train and develop a diverse world class team and motivate, enable, and remove obstacles.
As a passionate leader and a gifted storyteller you will create a strategic asset for Company that deeply connects with customers and establishes a critical foundation for our next phase of growth. You will guide and collaborate with the marketing team, cross-functional partners and agencies to craft our brand vision in the market.
- Establish and amplify Company brand position to demonstrate our unique and powerful organizations driving digital transformation.
- Elevate and refine our communications and thought leadership efforts to further establish our position in the industry and increase brand awareness to create strategic influence in the market.
- Develop and execute against a communications / influencer marketing strategy, including: AR, PR, Social and influencers.
- Drive the overall integrated campaign planning process and alignment with marketing leadership, channel owners and agencies (internal/external) to formalize GTM timeline, creative brief, strategies and tactics.
- Track, analyze and report results from all brand and awareness initiatives.
- Develop and grow an incredible team by developing existing talent and recruiting the best talent in the industry.
- Implement a culture of learning and continuous improvement
Desired Experience and Proven Skills
- 15+ years experience in Marketing leadership role with a fast paced high growth SaaS company
- Expertise leading and managing PR/AR strategy; including managing agencies, analyst relationship and developing influencer strategy.
- Successful experience partnering with product marketing, content, PR, digital agencies, data analytics, and demand generation teams to craft effective marketing and communications strategies.
- Deep understanding of, and experience with, digital brand development in a B2B environment (design, messaging). You understand how both brand and product communications work together to drive revenue and customer loyalties.
- A masterful storyteller engaging and influencing others to align to a vision. A gift for bringing clarity where there is ambiguity.
- Strong leadership skills; able to lead, develop and manage a team of people, keeping team and individual productivity high and attrition at a minimum
- Pragmatic Problem Solver - Ability to digest complex problems, make recommendations and develop practical solutions and action
- Action-Oriented/Work Ethic - Clear self-starter who takes pleasure in taking action, not the theoretical.
- High level strategic thinker who can also dive into the day to day trenches
- Have excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- Proven ability to influence at all levels