Job Summary: Onsite Vendor Management – Houston, TX
· ( Service/Repair Site background and having idea on C isco Infrastructure)
· This person will work very close with the Engineering team in Refresh to understand the repair implementation to translate actionable plan and track that on daily basis.
· This person will also be hands on with the pid analysis and work on coordinating the Engineering plan with the MFG Operations
· Will work on creating a clear Migration plan and will prepare appropriate updates for the Program
· This person will also be engaged in working with Refresh IT team to make sure based on the Production move plan the appropriate dependencies with Ops/IT etc are managed.
· Will be hands on with the testing and figuring out the impacts for Refresh
· Will work on Mitigation plan for the identified Risks example if one site (Reoair site) all product migration doesn’t work then coordinating that plan and coming up with actionable steps
· Will be working closely with the Sales and Customer service to work on Change Management plan
· To extent we will also be leveraging to come up with Inventory Rationalization exercise whether it’s a Rule change or moving towards Single Production line for Operations. This itself is quite a big task and could consume the bandwidth.
Knowledge / experience in the following areas :
· Manufacturing test strategy / development
· Autotest / Cesium / Apollo
· Familiarity with cisco test infrastructure / servers to assist set enablement
· Familiarity with tools such as Agile, Inbiz, etc…
· Able to assist with queries on BOM / ECOs / Diagnostics / SW / Licensing, etc.
· Quality Engineering