User Experience Designer
iSphere is searching for a User experience designer for our North Houston (Spring) client for a permanent full-time opportunity. Role includes elements of interaction design, information architecture, user research, and is concerned with all facts of the overall user experience. The User Experience (UX) Designer is responsible for delivering wireframes, hi-fidelity mockups, design analytics, and customer research. The UX Designer will work closely with the UX design director and business stakeholders to determine requirements and deliver designs covering a range of products, technologies, and devices to provide an ideal user experience.
• Defining interaction patterns best suited in the context including interface behavior such as drag-drop, selections, mouse-over actions, tap, swipe, etc.
• Developing wireframes, mockups, visual assets and user scenarios based on requirements.
• Delivering high quality design documentation which may be leveraged by development, legal and compliance, and QA.
• Work closely with developers on agile projects to ensure a high-quality polished product is delivered.
• Developing campaign marketing materials including: digital signage, social media assets, customer e-mails, direct mail, website assets, etc.
• Collecting and reporting on user research, analytics, and customer feedback.
• Effectively communicating design and usability thinking to a broader audience outside the design team.
• Ensuring adherence to branding standards and consistency across the organization.
• Closely reviewing and monitoring products and designs to ensure continuous improvements are made and design assumptions are adjusted based on analytics.
• Assisting the visual designers with deliverables for print and digital media.
• Advanced knowledge of design software including the Adobe Creative Suite and Axure (examples of previous work required).
• Proficiency with TFS and Microsoft Office Applications.
• Possesses high levels of creativity and innovation with a working knowledge of the latest design patterns and trends.
• Customer-focused and problem solving mindset with the ability to effectively assess project providing appropriate design solutions that meet cost and time constraints.
• Ability to effectively contribute to multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining quality and meeting deadlines.
• 2-4 years UX Design experience.
• Banking or financial services industry experience is a plus.
Formal Education & Certification:
• Bachelor’s degree with specialization or focus on human factors engineering, user experience design, or visual design preferred.
iSphere provides our potential consultants with direct access to top area clients and decision makers frequently resulting in a quicker interview and hiring process. For our selected candidates, our recruiters provide resume and career coaching, interview preparation, knowledge of local compensation trends, and try to get to know you as a person all while providing as clear and consistent communication with you as possible.
Many of our consulting roles offer the possibility to transition to staff assignments with our client companies for those candidates that are interested and can serve as an excellent chance to try an environment out before making a long-term career commitment to an organization.
iSphere offers several choices of major medical plans as well as the opportunity to participate in 401K and profit sharing plans.
Client access, flexibility, and support for your long-term goals; get more at iSphere
Building on a foundation of individual care and commitment for over 20 years, iSphere continues to grow by setting the standard for better service to both our IT consultants and the clients we serve.
As Corporate and Government solution strategists and architects, iSphere provides innovative products, professional services, and staff to help private and public sector clients achieve their goals and transform their technology driven business models. Clients partner with us to deliver successful business-IT strategy, top technology systems and bright IT talent.
Partners to the energy and financial trading, healthcare, education, and government sectors, iSphere’s team of skilled consultants are experts at solving business and technology challenges with advanced IT solutions.
With an unflagging work ethic, a cohesive team, and a passion for innovative service and solutions, our clients know they can depend on iSphere.