Description: Our client is currently seeking a UX Designer to join their team on a remote basis for a contract to hire. If you are looking for a new role please apply today!
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Collaborate with team members to identify, prioritize and implement design solutions in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Use wireframes, flow diagrams, sketches, storyboards, mockups, and/or high-fidelity prototypes to communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process.
- Communicating the user experience at various stages of the design process by using wireframes, flow diagrams, sketches, storyboards, mockups, and/or high-fidelity prototypes.
- Design visually stunning, cutting-edge graphics, animations and interactions for Web sites, portals and applications.
- Produce visual assets needed by development team.
- Contribute to building the Company brand on portals, applications, mobile apps and Web sites by executing user interface design consistently on all deliverables.
- Research and communicate trends and best-practices related to visual design and branding.
- Iterate rapidly, with high quality, and with user centered focus.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- At least 5 years of visual design experience
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Art, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Psychology, Information Architecture, Communications, Computer Science, a related discipline, OR three years of relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated understanding user-centered design.
- Portfolio of relevant design deliverables.
- Practice selling ideas with good negotiation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with team and internal clients to implement new ideas.
- Experience with industry standard design tools (e.g. Sketch, Axure, Illustrator, Photoshop, InVision).
- Ability to create clean, visually consistent designs.
- Ability to receive and provide design critique.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]