We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
The Treasury Manager serves a key role on the Corporate Finance team within the global Halliburton Treasury organization. Leads or supports both domestic and international projects in various treasury activities, including capital markets, financial risk analysis, mergers & acquisitions, economic analysis, and cash and investment management. Develops and delivers executive level presentations to management. Interacts frequently with external constituents such as banks, rating agencies, and capital providers. This role also supports operating groups and other internal customers by providing economic, financial, and strategic consulting and analysis.
Education & Experiences Requirements:
- Position Requires an undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Management, or related field and a minimum of 4 years of experience in related field.
- Completion of a graduate degree such as an MBA and or advanced certification such as the CFA is preferred.
- Must possess a strong understanding of financial and treasury concepts and current knowledge to evaluate various financing alternatives.
- Must possess excellent analytical skills, including financial modeling and other quantitative abilities.
- Must possess excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills. Strategic thinking and detail orientation required.
- Must be very customer focused.
- Excellent listening and negotiating skills are required.
- Must be achievement oriented and possess a continuous improvement and results focus.
- Should have the potential to work with and develop subordinate staff.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1), their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available including Treasury Manager, Corporate Finance and Senior Treasury Manager, Corporate Finance roles.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E., Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 117616
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Finance
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.