Job location: Houston, TX 77057 (in-office, full time)
Vacations To Go continues to grow after 35 years in business, and we would like to invite you to join our family!
We are looking for positive , motivated and energetic sales professionals that will provide unforgettable customer service selling dream vacations, while building long lasting relationships with our customers from all over the world! We'll provide you with all the training, tools and support you need to succeed, and your days will be fast-paced and rewarding, both personally and financially!
Vacations To Go has earned a stellar reputation with every leading vacation company in the world through years of excellence in sales and service. From our headquarters in Houston, Texas, our highly trained consultants sell ocean-going cruises, river cruises, escorted tours and air & hotel packages to customers in more than 165 countries. We have the industry's best team of travel sales professionals! Our employees come from a variety of backgrounds but have one thing in common--they love to make people happy!
What Vacations To Go has to offer you:
- No cold calling --all calls are inbound.
- Uncapped earning potential --earn $40K-$125K+ selling fun!
- $3,334 per month guarantee ($40,000 per year) through December 2022 while you grow your book of business. Each month you earn the guarantee or your commission, whichever is higher.
- Hybrid work option after 6 months of employment (3 days in office per week/2 days at home per week)
- Fantastic travel perks, incentives and bonuses available.
- Full benefits including insurance and 401K.
- Fun atmosphere with relaxed dress code.
- Career advancement and growth opportunities.
What you'll do with Vacations To Go:
- Become a destination expert through comprehensive, hands-on training.
- Help guide your customers from beginning to end based on their needs and preferences.
- Sell international vacations to clients calling in from all over the world.
- Provide excellent customer service to develop and manage your own personal book of business.
- Build long-term client relationships which result in years of repeat customers.
- Must be able to commute--this is a full-time, in-office position, located in the Houston/Galleria area.
- Experience in sales and customer service OR 4-year college degree
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Internet and computer savvy
- Experience in commission-based sales environment
- Client/Account Management experience
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
Note: To promote healthier lifestyles, Vacations To Go is proud to be a smoke-free workplace.