This position is located in Houston, TX, It is a direct hire role. Responsibilities includes:
• Project management
• Sub-consultant coordination
• Project/task scheduling
• Civil/transportation design
• Plan production oversight
• Preparing cost estimates
• Client interaction
Technical experience should include:
• Geometric design for roadways/interchanges
• Drainage design
• Construction sequencing and traffic control
• Utility relocation coordination
• Six (6) to ten (10) years of relevant experience.
• Practical working knowledge of the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) design manual.
• Experience with Microstation, AUTOCAD Civil 3D, Geopak or InRoads and/or other roadway design software.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Previous experience in consulting engineering with a primary focus on TxDOT (or other DOT) transportation projects.
• 3D Design experience.
• Licensed as a Professional Engineer (P.E.) in the State of Texas, or will have the ability to obtain reciprocity within three months of hire.
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.