Brief Description of Sunnova
Sunnova is a different kind of Power Company, offering solar and storage services to homeowners within the United States and its territories through our network of local solar dealers. Our mission is to Power Energy IndependenceTM and change the energy industry. At Sunnova, we believe in achieving more by working together; our diverse workforce allows an inclusive and innovative culture to power our long-term growth. Our people focus on thinking beyond traditional limits – and to do that, we need the creativity and energy of every person.
Come be a part of the fastest growing segment of the energy industry!
The Training Developer Position
Sunnova Energy is currently searching for a Sunnova Training Developer to be responsible for developing all content for courses and curriculum for new hire training and ongoing training for Contact Center, Service Enablement, Sales, and Field Service. Additionally, the Training Developer creates assessments, evaluates training content, and works to continually improve the training materials to optimize learning outcomes.
Training Developer Responsibilities
- Creates training programs and content for multiple learning environments including classroom, web, facilitator-led, self-paced, OJT (On the Job Training), and blended; uses various adult learning methods, techniques, and delivery modes to maximize learner outcomes.
- Participates in train-the-trainer environments with our consultants to adapt our new and existing training programs.
- Develops assessments of knowledge and skills for use during the training delivery.
- Works with new hires in the call center during nesting week of training to answer questions and provide support.
- Develops courses, lessons, curriculum, and agendas for new hire and ongoing training.
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports to : Manager, Trainer
- 3+ Years of training development experience
- Experience creating content in SCORM compliant forms
- BABS degree in an applicable field
- Minimum of 3 years working in an energy market
- Salesforce experience
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrates understanding and application of adult learning theory and multiple delivery methods
- Deep working knowledge of ADDIE, Observe/Apply/Practice, or other instructional design methodologies
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, mainly in PowerPoint and Word
- Exceptional organizational skills, written and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure with strict time deadlines
- Open office environment
- Extended periods of time at computer workstation
- In office in Houston, Tx
Sunnova offers a generous employee reward package that includes:
- Comprehensive benefits
- Competitive compensation & annual bonus
- Paid time off, including 10 holidays and Paid Parental Leave
- Cell phone allowance for many roles
- Free access to onsite fitness center in Houston and/or discounted fitness memberships through health provider
- Complimentary garage parking in Houston
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are selected for a position, your employment will be contingent upon submission to and successful completion of a post-offer/pre-placement drug test (and medical examination if required by the role) as well as pre-placement verification of the information and qualifications provided during the selection process