- Partner aligned with the Leadership to understand current and future growth plans for internal employees
- Building a bench of exceptional Search Consultant, Business Development Professionals and Recruiters to expediate company growth
- Sourcing and Recruiting on high priority internal positions
- Owning the onboarding experience for new hires
- Maintaining, updating and enhancing internal training program
- New Hire Trainer
- Technology trainer for all employees
- Vendor point of contact for the organization
- Project Manager for IT Projects
- Business Process design to utilize technology to streamline operations.
Miscellaneous duties as required.
- Associates degree in Business Administration or related field or 3-5 years related experience
- Sound understanding and experience in the Staffing/Search Firm Industry
- Experience owning new hire onboarding process
- Passion for sharing knowledge, designing and training
- Project Management experience in ATS/CRM system upgrades/implementation.
- Demonstrated experience gathering input and business requirements from key stake holders
- Strong technical aptitude
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Customer Centric attitude
- Adheres to Company Handbook and serves as a role model within and outside the Company while maintaining a positive and respectful attitude.
- Able to read, write, and fluently speak English.
- Demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
- Consistently reports to work on time prepared to perform duties of position.
- Dresses in appropriate business attire and is professional in appearance and mannerisms.
- Must successfully pass a pre-employment and random drug test.
For immediate consideration please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]