TELEWORK SOFTWARE ANALYST
Monday thru Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm Central Time
As a Telework Software Analyst, you will test prerelease software looking for programming errors, user interface irregularities and other defects just like an end user does when they download an app from Apple’s App Store or Google’s Play Store. This position is completely remote and there will be no work taking place at our corporate office. You will be trained from and working at your own personally designated workspace.
THIS IS A TELEWORK POSITION SO YOUR PERSONALLY DESIGNATED WORKSPACE MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS –
● Your workspace must be in Tennessee.
● An area where you can perform confidential work, that is safe from hazards and other dangers to you and your assigned equipment.
● You must have a personally controlled internet connection. This means you can’t use a public internet connection like a freely provided student, apartment, library, computer cafe, coffee shop, etc. internet connection.
● Your internet connection must use a strong password for access. This means the password to gain access to your internet must be a minimum of 16 characters in length and include uppercase, lowercase and numbers in the password.
● Your internet connection must have a minimum download speed of 25Mbps and a minimum upload speed of 5Mbps.
Who We Are :
Digital Dream Forge (DDF) is a casual, independent software services company in Cookeville, Tennessee. We are in search of bright, reliable and motivated Software Analysts who can work remotely and help us test mobile apps, mobile peripherals, web sites, point of sale devices and anything that runs software.
Our clients need us to create accurate detailed reports about each defect in order to fix those defects quickly. We will provide training on how to document and report these defects properly. However, you must be personally motivated to provide quality work and attention to detail is a must for this position, as well as good communication skills, both written and oral. Our clients rely on us to provide quality service, which means all of our staff must have a personal motivation to do the same.
● The desire to acquire a well-rounded knowledge about the software development industry
● Motivated! If you are not interested in making a difference through hard work, this is not a position for you
● Computer and mobile device experience required
● Excellent oral and written communication skills
● Great attention to detail
● The ability to learn new software tools
● Capable of presenting a professional image to our clients
Any personal location in Tennessee that meets the requirements listed above.
$10.00 to $15.00 an hour depending on assessment results during application process.
Full time employees are eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance after a short period of time.
Legal Stuff :
DDF is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, lineage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
DDF participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification Program.