Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our services include: natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and storage; NGL transportation, fractionation, storage and import and export terminals; crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and terminals; petrochemical and refined products transportation, storage and terminals; and a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. The partnership’s assets include approximately 50,000 miles of pipelines; 260 million barrels of storage capacity for NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals; and 14 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage capacity.
Make the most of your talents in a fast-paced environment driven by people who strive for achievement. Enjoy corporate strength, stability, and a rewarding career at a growing industry-leading and diverse operating company with a track record for success. Tap into the professional possibilities of Enterprise Products Company.
Seeking a data architect with proven experience in data analysis and management, with excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities to guide our vision to utilize the latest database technologies and data management methodologies to for creating high performance database solutions. You will be working with solution architects, senior developers, DevOps engineers and database administrators to drive the creation of new data storage infrastructure, to improve the performance and scalability of existing database solutions and to contribute to the design and implementation of various applications and data systems. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design databases to support business enterprise applications and physical data modeling according to project requirements for data acquisition and security as well as customer-defined deliverables
- Research new technologies and develop architectural strategies for data modeling, design and implementation of data management solutions to meet stated business objectives and operational goals for performance and efficiency
- Review existing data architectures to determine overall effectiveness and develop comprehensive strategies for improving or replacing underperforming areas
- Work with cross-functional teams to build new data platform, support their data needs, and provide thought leadership
- Support database administrators, network designers and DevOps engineers to create effective and secure methods for data backup and recovery