Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our services include: natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and storage; NGL transportation, fractionation, storage and import and export terminals; crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and terminals; petrochemical and refined products transportation, storage and terminals; and a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. The partnership’s assets include approximately 50,000 miles of pipelines; 260 million barrels of storage capacity for NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals; and 14 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage capacity.
The Communications Technician will provide regional telecommunications field support. This role requires a highly motivated individual, capable of working independent of direct supervision, to support a wide array of communications systems across a large geographic area. This position will provide direct support of local projects, system preventative maintenance, fault isolation and troubleshooting, and 24 hour on-call support. The technician will also provide support and first level training of field operations personnel. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting for various types of communication systems, such as voice, data, SCADA, video, microwave, badge access, video surveillance and satellite equipment, in addition to the infrastructure which it supports.
- Assist projects group with the implementation of project related systems.
- Direct local contractors engaged in the installation and maintenance of telecommunications systems.
- Provide support and first level training of field operations personnel.
- Act as first level liaison between field operations and the IT organization.
- Drive standards in the field and provide feedback to the communications engineering team.
- Provide 24x7 on-call support.
- Travel up to 50%.