Join our talented team, where we inspire children to be lifelong learners! We have Lead and Assistant Teacher openings, grow your career with us!
Looking to hire:
* Lead teacher
* Afternoon teacher
* Multi classroom specialist
* Seasonal summer teacher
As a Teacher, you'll:
* Follow all licensing guidelines and company standards to ensure the daily care of every child.
* Help maintain a fun, interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
* Promote the social, physical, and intellectual growth of the children in your care.
* Communicate and build relationships with enrolled and prospective families to promote achievement for the child and to support your center's success.
* Complete extensive training on childcare and child development topics.
We want energetic, dependable, passionate individuals who are at least 18 and have:
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Experience with children preferred but not required, we will train Assistant Teachers!
* The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience
* Experience leading a classroom and creating educational lesson plans (Lead Positions)
* CDA or coursework in Early Childhood Education or related field (Lead Positions)
* Able to work indoors or outdoors and engage in physical activity with children
Learning Care Group, Inc. is the second-largest for-profit child care provider in North America and a leader in early education. Our programs are designed for children aged 6 weeks to 12 years. Across our eight unique brands, we're committed to creating state-of-the-art facilities with the latest technology and expert-driven curricula created by our own Education team.
To make a difference and have a positive impact on every child at our schools, their families, and the communities we serve every day. We support child development for infants to school-age students, through a comprehensive, research-based curriculum in a safe, nurturing, fun school environment. As experts in child care and early education, we empower children to be ready for school, we instill a lifelong love of learning, and we provide a solid foundation for a successful future.