Are you looking to take your career from good to great? As an employee of PenFed, every day is an opportunity to thrive, and be part of a team working to ensure our organization is providing world class service to our members, employees, and our communities. We exist to help our members realize their full potential, educate and encourage their dreams, and make every effort to follow our mission and help our members “do better.” Joining PenFed is more than being an employee; it’s about being a part of the PenFed family.
PenFed is hiring a Talent Partner in McLean, Virginia, Omaha, NE or San Antonio, TX. The primary purpose of this job is to grow PenFed’s overall candidate pipeline and act as a sourcing expert to support current and future requisitions. The incumbent will utilize market data, internal KPIs and recruiter metrics to focus their efforts where needed and be experts in online sourcing to provide assistance to hard to fill requisitions. This position will advise recruiters, hiring managers, and HRBPs on market data related to candidate availability and will provide consultative support and best-practice solutions for hard to fill positions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
- Provide next-level recruiting and sourcing strategy/assistance/support to recruiters requesting help on hard to fill jobs. Utilize talent networks, social networking, sourcing, and targeted advertising tactics to help increase the number of candidates and help rejuvenate the candidate pipeline.
- Track metrics and KPIs on currently open job postings and proactively identify those which could use additional assistance. Work with talent acquisition leadership and recruiters to determine the type of assistance you will provide, to include: adjusting marketing tactics, actively sourcing profiles, making title adjustments based on market data, engaging employment brand assistance, modifying job descriptions, or potentially taking over the requisition.
- Utilize candidate supply and demand data to identify highly specialized positions to work from scratch. High priority requisition load should be limited to five or fewer positions to ensure focus on sourcing and providing support to other recruiters.
- Foster and develop long-term relationships with target candidates for high-value future opportunities.
- Continue to build the talent partner strategy, adjusting with demand, candidate availability, and ensure to add value despite the method used to add value may change frequently.
- Champion LinkedIn Recruiter by building networks and sharing talent leads with recruiters and the business.
- Champion LinkedIn Talent Insights to provide data-driven insights to the business and recruiters about open/potential roles and geographic markets.
- Partner with employment brand lead to help develop new job advertisements, social messaging, and other recruiting-related communications.
- Design, build, and promote our CRM (candidate relationship management) platform (iCims Attract), ensure to cultivate a network of talent who has expressed interest in PenFed, and ensure recruiters are able to utilize network for candidate pipelining and sourcing.
- Maintain expert-level sourcing skills/content/strategy to ensure you are on the leading edge of our digital sourcing efforts.
- Demonstrate the ability to interact with and provide recruiting support to senior leaders, up to the EVP level.
- Demonstrate a strong business acumen and understanding of how supporting the department impacts the entire business.
Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources or a related field is required.
- Minimum of three (3) years of recruiting experience as corporate or agency recruiter required.
- Proficiency sourcing in LinkedIn or LinkedIn Recruiter required.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems required, iCims experience preferred.
- Experience with a HRIS system is preferred, specifically PeopleSoft.
- Proficient in MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must be comfortable maintaining a presence on professional online networking sites.
This role will not supervise employees.
Licenses and Certifications
There are no additional certifications required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to an indoor office setting with moderate noise.
*Most roles require working in an office setting with moderate noise and the ability to lift 25 pounds.*
Ability to travel to various worksites and be on-call may be required.
Special Message Regarding COVID 19
PenFed is continuing to hire and train exceptional individuals to help us serve our 2 million members both here and around the world. In light of the current situation with novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we have modified our hiring, onboarding, training, and deployment protocols in order to comply with current local and state guidance around social distancing.
Established in 1935, PenFed today is one of the country’s strongest and most stable financial institutions with over 2 million members and over $26 billion in assets. We serve members in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, as well as in Guam, Puerto Rico and Okinawa. We are federally insured by NCUA and we are an Equal Housing Lender. We are available to members worldwide, via the web, seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day.
We provide our employees with a lucrative benefits package including robust medical, dental and vision plan options, plenty of paid time off, 401k with employer match, on-site fitness facilities at our larger locations, and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity
PenFed management will maintain and observe personnel policies which will not discriminate or permit harassment or retaliation against a person because of race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, military or veteran status or obligation, the presence of a physical and/or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, and all statuses protected by applicable state or local law in all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, position classifications, work assignments, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment, and in all other terms and conditions of employment. PenFed will also prohibit retaliation against individuals for raising a complaint of discrimination or harassment or participating in an investigation of same.
PenFed will also reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability so that they can apply for a job or perform the essential functions of a job unless doing so causes a direct threat to these individuals or others in the workplace and the threat cannot be eliminated by reasonable accommodation or if the accommodation creates an undue hardship to PenFed. Contact human resources (HR) with any questions or requests for accommodation at 240-224-4256.