Equal Opportunity Employer : Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. We are strongly committed to a foundation of operating excellence, professionalism and financial strength. WM serves nearly 25 million customers in residential, commercial, industrial and municipal markets throughout North America through a network of collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling facilities and waste-based energy production projects.
I. Job Summary
The Talent Management-Project Manager will play a key role across function of Talent Management. In this role, the incumbent will be responsible for managing aspects across multiple scopes of work that may span the employee experiences and processes of Talent Acquisition and Talent Management to drive program success, ensure key milestones are on target, and deliver added support value to the TTM leadership team.
The incumbent will also be responsible for creating and maintaining critical tools and resources that will help align across the various disciplines of Talent Management to provide value to our internal customers and our key stakeholders.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Manage one or more end-to-end project scopes of work, including the planning, deliverables, tracking and reporting.
- Manage key tasks and deliverables for the WM Gig Work Program
- Collaborate across multiple People functions and Centers of Expertise (COE’s) to bring together allocated project resources to deliver on specific project goals that align to the strategic goals of Total Talent Management.
- Design, create and deliver various support tools and processes to ensure initial, expansion and sustainable success across assigned scopes of work.
- Support key project success metrics and provide data and information to support project updates.
- Utilize WM branding and communication guidelines to ensure consistency across delivered channels.
- Vendor, Subscription and Account liaison for the entire Talent team
- Performs work in alignment with WM’s Commitments & Values (C&V’s) and champions the integration of the C&V’s in all short and long-term scopes of work.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
The highest level of supervisory skills required in this job may be the management of employees. This includes :
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
- Education : Bachelor’s Degree (accredited) or in lieu of degree, High School Diploma or GED (accredited) and 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Preferred Experience : Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience, in Human Resources, Business Administration or similar area of study, 5 years of previous experience.
B. Key Competencies Required
- Execution - Tracks progress and ensures other have role clarity
- Planning and Organization – Ability to stay focused on key priorities
- Influencing – Ability to create agreement by involving others
- Driving for Results – Takes action to remove obstacles to achieve goals
- Coaching & Developing Others – Assists others to excel through coaching and feedback
- Facilitating Change – Involves others to positively implement change
- Building Customer Relationships – Follows through on customer commitments