Cars and Credit Master , with 3 locations in greater Houston area is actively looking for a detail oriented professionals looking for an opportunity to join a growing company as a General Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates that have experience in different arenas of auto industry OR would like to change their career path but are looking to advance their career in management.
Candidates MUST have the following qualities:
2) Detail oriented
3) Tech savvy
4) Self motivated
5) Dedicated and principled
- 5+ years of experience in management
- Solid sales competencies with knowledge of strategies and best practices
- Excellent leadership skills with a passion for developing employees
- Must have excellent leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to read and understand data reports.
- Keen attention to detail with a commitment to solving complex problems
- Must be an extremely tech savvy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Outgoing, and positive attitude
- Knowledge of inventory control and management
- Competitive Salary
- Commission and bonus
- Demo allowance
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- Ability to purchase Short/Long term disability, additional life.
- 401k program
- Generous PTO and Holiday pay.
- Top training programs.
- High school a must or College degree (Preferred)
- Automotive industry: 5 years (Preferred )
- Management: 5+ years A MUST
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $105,000.00 - $125,000.00 per year