Staff Accountant - Non Profit
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a solid organization that has been in business for over 30 years.
- This organization provides services to families in over 18 counties within the Southeast Texas area.
- Great opportunity to work for an organization that gives back to the community and makes a difference daily
- Endless opportunities for interesting and challenging work that you can feel passionate about.
Overview of the Staff Accountant role:
- Federal and State Grants
- Month end close
- Fixed Assets
Preferred Qualifications for the Staff Accountant:
- Accounting Degree
- Non Profit experience
- 2+ years of Accounting experience
- MS Excel – Pivot Tables, Vlookups
- Strong attention to detail and organized