- 8-10 person Accounting Team
- Great opportunity for a fresh accounting grad
- Bachelors in Accounting and no experience could work
- Great medical benefits (health, dental and vision) 401k
- Employee discounts at all Landry's Restaurants/Hotels
- All employees get 2 free Rockets tickets and can buy more using the discount
- Hotel Discounts - based on occupancy
- Salary $18 - $20 hour - Great benefits
- Sign on Bonus
- In office 5 days - work in the corporate office next to the hotel
- Schedule - M-F one week and next week work Saturday and Sunday and off two days during the week
- Someone from the hospitality industry would be good - since accustomed to this kind of schedule
Job Title: Staff Accountant
Must Have Highlights:
- High School Diploma
- Customer Service Oriented
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
Staff Accountant is responsible for assisting with the preparation of financial analysis reports and generating cost reports. The Staff Accountant maintains and controls the General Ledger accounts through review of financial records.
Staff Accountant Opportunity
Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a local hospitality company located in Houston, TX. Are you ready to join this incredible team?
Perks of the Staff Accountant role?
- Visible & Direct point of contact with Assistant Director of Finance
- Career development opportunities
- AMAZING Health Benefits/Wellness program
- 401k Benefits!
- Employee discounts in hospitality locations
Overview of the Staff Accountant role:
- Monitors and supports the income audit process, covers on days off
- Prepares and posts journal entries
- Assists in end of month closing activities
- Prepares and reviews Balance sheet account reconciliations
- Prepares and completes bank account reconciliations
- Supports Accounting Manager with day-to-day tasks
- Ensures adherence to all departmental and hotel guidelines, policies and procedures
.Preferred Qualifications for the Staff Accountant:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Bachelor's Degree or similar preferred
- Oracle Experience is preferred
- Prior hospitality experience!