Robert Half Talent Solutions is looking for a Staff Accountant to join our Full Time Contract team. As a Full Time Contract Professional you will be a full time employee of Robert Half earning a salary, comprehensive benefits, and bonuses.
As a Full Time Contract Professional, you will be placed on medium to long term engagements that will allow you to excel while gaining knowledge of new software, industries and opportunities. When you are in between assignments you will still receive a paycheck from us while working on and developing additional personal and professional skills. If you like going into a new set of circumstances and working on a project or fixing what's broken at a company, this is the job for you!
Some of the projects that you would work on include:
- System conversions
- Medical/Maternity Leaves
- Annual Audits
- Staff Reductions
- Peak Workload Demands
This is an ongoing opportunity for a strong staff level Property Accountant. As a Full Time Contract Professional the more diverse your background the better! The ideal Staff Accountant should have experience with accounts payable, accounts receivable, journal entries, and financial statement preparation. The Staff Accountant should have knowledge of many aspects of the month and year end close process. This opportunity offers a challenging and multi-faceted opportunity where effort is rewarded.
Role & Responsibilities
- Journal entries
- General ledger
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Financial statement preparation
- Additional projects as assigned
This Position requires:
- A diverse background and a willingness to learn
- Technical knowledge and experience working in large accounting packages including at least one major ERP (SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, or JD Edwards)
- Strong Microsoft Excel Skills
- 3+ years of experience in accounting
- A willingness to adapt to different environments and situations
If you are interested in the opportunity, please apply today!