Job Title: Sr Software Engineer
Streamline’s mission is to build innovative technology solutions that empower people who improve behavioral health and quality of life of those in need. We are a high growth technology company that delivers web-based software for healthcare organization’s to provide and coordinate all service delivery processes. Streamline has been offering software in the behavioral health marketplace since 2003. Streamline has built and maintains systems for some of the nation’s premier behavioral health organizations using the latest web-based technology.
Streamline offers competitive compensation and benefits packages as well as a challenging, yet flexible, work environment that is conducive to collaboration and productivity. A career with Streamline Healthcare Solutions provides opportunities for growth and continued learning in a workplace where individual contribution is valued and recognized. Join us, and advance your career today with a company that is on the cutting edge of the behavioral healthcare technology industry.
Here at Streamline, we strive on building lasting and trusting relationships with our clients, and our employees set the bar.
Work to create customized programming and build the modules of our custom applications. Responsible for researching, designing, developing, and programming solutions to produce software that meets the healthcare industry needs and requirements. Confer regularly with other developers and systems analysts to evaluate current processes and applications used for EHR software upgrade and implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline.
- 4-6 year of experience in software development or engineering role.
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving abilities and sharp attention to detail.
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Ability to complete project timely and accurately.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills