Senior Salesforce Developer
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Sr. Salesforce Developer. In this role, you will be responsible for working in a team environment, integrating Salesforce API’s with various applications along with upgrading the enterprise to Lightning.
- Lead projects from start to finish including planning, scoping, designing, coding, testing and deployment
- Own and lead all Salesforce projects (enhancements, bug fixes, upgrades, integrations)
- Customize workflows and dashboards
- Upgrade Salesforce Classic to Lightning
- Perform periodic mass data upload, manipulation and cleanup
- Replace Data.com integration
- Interact with various business users (including senior executives) to gather requirements
- Integrate Salesforce with various products via APIs
- Deploy packages to production and other environments
- Utilize modern technologies to solve problems
- Administer Salesforce to meet business needs
- Automate various workflows and data cleanup
- Propose ideas to improve processes
- Monitoring and maintaining systems
- Evaluate and interact with third party tools vendors
- Provide detailed estimates for projects and tasks
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Confirm application operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes
- Create and document standards and best practices for the development team
- Stay up to date with modern technologies
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 7 years combined experience in software development
- 5 years’ experience in Salesforce development
- Experience with both Classic and Lightning development
- Experience with upgrade projects from Classic to Lightning
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications via APIs
- Experience leading projects and managing timelines
- Experience in gathering requirements from business leads
- Experience in APIs (REST and SOAP)
- Demonstrated experience in functional and unit testing
- Demonstrated experience in designing software that connect multiple applications.
- Knowledge of secure coding best practices
Please send your resume to Andrew Butler, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC)
is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.