The Sr. Physician Recruiter supporting the Veterans Evaluation Services (VES) administered by Maximus, makes an impact everyday by securing qualified medical providers to service the contracted Compensation and Pension (“C&P”) Medical Disability Examination (“MDE”) needs of the Department of Veteran Affairs. This will also be a leadership role to assist other Physician Recruiters with their hiring efforts and encourage efficiencies where able.
*This position is temporarily remote due to Covid-19, however, you must be able and willing to work on site in our Houston, TX location when needs arise.
*As a federal contractor, Maximus is subject to Executive Order 14042 and the Safe Workforce Task Force’s COVID-19 Workplace Safety Guidance for Federal Contractors and Subcontractors. In light of these requirements, all employees will eventually need to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment and new hires/employees will be required to provide proof of vaccination.
Job Description Summary
- Collaborates with other departments to develop human resource, total rewards, and talent management strategies that facilitate internal/external recruitment and retention of medical staff
- Advertising vacancies on all major job posting sites, and on our social media platforms
- Performing initial interview and screening processes to determine candidates' suitability.
- Recruiting, sending and receiving documents for Physicians at an urgent pace
- Researching and participating in conferences, job fairs, and Physician Recruitment opportunity events
- Visiting Physician practices to manage your understanding of the clinical requirements for recruitment purposes.
- Developing and maintaining advertising for recruiting efforts
- Maintaining and managing outstanding communication with Physician candidates
- Establishes and maintains relationships with employment agencies, external recruiters, professional associations, or other organizations to ensure a continuous pipeline of candidates and establish the organization as an employer of choice
- Research into clients company, competitors and market place in order to carry out a targeted research strategy
- Tracks and identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels
- Tracks the success of various recruitment strategies and channels to optimize talent acquisition operations
- Responsible for the screening, interviewing, and recruiting of healthcare provider candidates
- Offer guidance and facilitate the negotiation process through to its completion
- Follow up with clients and assist with the candidate’s transition and onboarding process