If you are a Sr. Product Designer with Figma experience, please read on!
We are a a performance beauty company with a customer-centric approach focused on delivering breakthrough products. At our organization you have the opportunity to be part of a movement. A performance beauty company changing the game. We are bringing innovation and forward-thinking technology to an industry desperately wanting frictionless experiences.
We're looking for a talented Sr. Product Designer to help us design our internal and external facing digital products. If you are looking for an opportunity to showcase your abilities while growing your knowledge, then look no further! In this role, you will be challenged to drive the success of our product in an effort to build a brand like no other.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Fully Remote
- Awesome company culture
- Great room for growth
What You Will Be Doing
- Craft visual design explorations daily with the team, creating flows, UX designs UI / Visual designs, Prototypes & design systems using Figma.
- Engage with a cross-disciplinary team to contribute the conceptualization, design and specification of innovative consumer digital products.
- Create design mockups at high quality with fast turnaround and iterate quickly to visualize and evolve design solutions.
- Collaborate with other product, interaction, UX designers, and researchers to come up with the best solutions for our customers and consumers.
- Work closely with Software team to support prototyping activities with visual design mockups/assets to capture and resolve bugs, including resolution of UX design inconsistencies, incorrect or missing graphic resources, etc.
What You Need for this Position
4+ Years experience:
- UI/UX Design
- Adobe Creative
So, if you are a Sr. Product Designer with Figma experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Nate Shuman
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : NS6-1691651 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Nate Shuman - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.