Ref ID: 04130-0011692570
Classification: Sr. Paralegal
Law Firm looking for experience Plaintiff Paralegal
Paralegal with experience in handling individual plaintiff's personal injury cases (not mass tort) in Texas State and in Federal Court.
Docket would be comprised of 18 wheeler accidents, Jones ACT and FELA and the right candidate would be able to work on these files without constant supervision from the handling attorney
1. Preparing, drafting and reviewing legal proceedings (motions, pleadings, court filings, written discovery etc.)
2. Trial prep/exhibits/notebooks/deposition experience
3. E-File State & Federal
4. MUST be able to take docket from start to finish
5. Heavy client contact/developing client relationships
6. Detailed Oriented
7. Analyzing medical records and other case related documents
8. Willing to learn and expand current knowledge
9. Other paralegal responsibilities as required
5+ years’ experience; degree not required, but a plus.