Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
The Director of Finance will provide leadership to Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS) ($4B revenue) to create increased visibility into operational strategy and performance with the goal of driving speed, quality, and cost efficiency. You will play a part and lead others in supporting HPS’ Strategic Plan, Annual Operating Plan and forecast processes. You will also develop integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations. You lead a team that creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to ensure financial information has been recorded accurately. You will also identify trends and developments in competitive environments and present findings to senior management.
• Drive analysis, analytics, and operational expertise
• Partner with leadership to drive business results
• Develop a talented FP&A organization
• Run financial continuous improvement projects
• Establish clear, documented operational processes
• Lead complex initiatives
• Handle numerous priorities
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
• 10+ years experience in operating finance and/or accounting roles; prior FP&A experience is preferred but not required
• At least 3 years’ experience translating financial information into business results
• Exceptional analytical skills (linking results to drivers)
• Direct communication with clarity at all levels
• Demonstrated leadership and influencing skills
• Self-motivated, results-oriented and assertive individual
• The ability to make consistent and timely decisions
• The ability to quickly identify subtle patterns among issues
• Proficiency in Hyperion Planning and SAP systems
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. You will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
JOB ID: HRD164087
Location: 2101 CityWest Blvd,Houston,Texas,77042,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.