Sr. Project Manager - IAM
Work for an industry leader in the Austin area! Our client is looking for a remote resource with strong experience in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies along with a proven history leading teams engaged in Identity & Access Management related projects.
Duration: 6 months +, possible extension
This team is growing and potential growth opportunities exist past this project!
- This position will be specifically assigned to support Cybersecurity projects.
- Ensures consistency and adherence to company standards, processes, and policies for all projects Manages all aspects of the project execution including: chartering, scope definition, requirements gathering, project planning, change control, risk management and reporting
- Responsible for mid-to-large sized projects where impact is on the entire function or process; capable of supporting initiatives across Security functions
- Define and monitor project team resources; identifies and allocates resources as necessary to ensure project/program deliverables are met
- Provide guidance and track all assigned projects from planning/initiation through delivery; conducts regular reviews with finance, technology teams, and customers to ensure program is on track.
- Evaluate and recommend techniques and practices that ensure goal achievement
- Influence and manage continuous improvement of project/program process, practices and initiatives
- Strong awareness of industry trends, business conditions and internal processes and practices to meet project/program delivery requirements
- Identifies areas of risk/opportunities and influences and implements continuous improvements
- Maintains awareness of trends, business conditions and internal process and practices impacting project/program(s)
- May facilitate partner alignment and maintain partner relationships. The successful candidate will work for the Portfolio Deliver Office (PDO) where he/she will lead multiple projects for Cybersecurity.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Administration, Information Systems or related field
- 8+ years of Project Management experience driving highly technical projects/workers, engineering complicated solutions.
- Proficient in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies in order to rapidly deliver results
- History of experience leading teams engaged in Identity & Access Management related projects
- High level of familiarity with technologies related to credential vaulting, access management, identity directories, API-driven automation, and DevOps
- Able to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment with competing, shifting priorities and have flexibility across time zones
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to be able to present at senior leadership levels
- Ensures rigorous attention to detail in all work activities and products
- Results-driven and accountability-minded
- Strong background in negotiating and conflict management