Ref ID: 04040-0011546585
Classification: Sr. Accountant
Compensation: $70000.00 to $75000.00 yearly
We have a vacancy for an Accountant position for a full-time opportunity in the development/real estate industry in the Houston, Texas area. As an Accountant, your responsibilities will include financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis,and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. We are looking for someone who has excellent analytical skills and enjoys working in a challenging and fast-paced environment to support the continued success of the firm. This Accountant role will sit in Houston, TX and is currently 100% remote due to COVID-19.
Major responsibilities of the Accountant
- Prepare monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Formulate Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Participate in various department-wide initiatives
- Review financial information such as trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc. and present analysis in a clear manner
- Execute monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports) in compliance with GAAP
If you are interested in the Senior Accountant position send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for immediate and confidential consideration.