Ref ID: 04040-0011664451
Classification: Sr. Accountant
Compensation: $80000.00 to $100000.00 yearly
Can you rise to the challenge of a fast-paced culture? Do you dream of joining a highly regarded company? Then this Senior Accountant opportunity is what you're looking for! The Senior Accountant is responsible for financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. To thrive in this position, you will need outstanding analytical skills. This full-time position includes solid compensation, OUTSTANDING BENEFITS, and the possibility to grow.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Formulate Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Contribute to coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Apply oneself to various department-wide initiatives
- Coordinate Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Perform monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables such as journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Present analysis on financial results such as trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Allocate and prepare monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis reports for management
- Successfully collaborate with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures, controls and provide support on special requests when necessary
- Strong interest in continuously improving the automation of the accounting and reporting process
If you are interested in learning more about the Senior Accountant opportunity, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] today for immediate and confidential consideration!