You will be based in one of our office in North America as part of our Operations team, focused on the Manufacturing and Supply Chain service line.
You will work directly with clients in solving the world's toughest problems. Blending strategic thinking and hands-on practicality, our team of consultants and experts work to develop and implement operational strategies that solve our clients' most critical problems on a global scale.
You will also work closely with clients to ensure positive impact and sustainable results and with colleagues worldwide.
You will help clients develop their transportation strategies.
In this role, you will asses opportunities, develop recommendations and implement changes particularly as they are relate to enabling transportation functions. You will gather and analyze information, formulate and test hypotheses and develop recommendations to present to clients. You will analyze, design and implement business performance approaches, develop tailor-made solutions and work closely with clients to ensure positive impact and sustainable results.
You will also share your expertise and insights with colleagues worldwide on topics ranging from the latest in supply chain technologies, transportation analysis and 3PL contract assessment to warehouse design and automation.
* Bachelor's degree, ideally in engineering, supply chain or business
* 5+ years of exposure to supply chain concepts and deep understanding of logistics, specifically transportation
* Extensive professional experience in transportation planning, optimization, and execution strongly preferred
* Experience in both using & implementing the latest in supply chain technology and systems (e.g., Transportation Management Systems (TMS), real time transportation visibility, or other related logistics technology)
* Clear demonstration of having led operational and logistics improvements and in managing key transformation factors (e.g., performance management systems, mindsets/behaviors) including application of digital solutions and related process changes
* Experience in transformation efforts specific to technology enablement such as TMS or fleet management solutions preferred
* Outstanding record of leadership in an academic, professional or extracurricular setting
* Ability to structure and solve complex analytical problems and interpret analysis, both verbally and in writing
* Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
* Willingness to travel