Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC US. has an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Specialist.
The Business Unit Marketing Specialist position will be responsible for coordinating, administrating, and supporting a variety of marketing activities to increase sales from new and current customers. The BU Marketing Specialist reports to and works directly with the BU Regional Marketing Manager on tasks including but not limited to creation of marketing programs, campaigns, and initiatives, management / administration of and reporting on BU marketing programs, preparing and delivering presentations and trainings, developing marketing content, and planning events.
- 25% Assist Marketing Manager with planning marketing programs and creating marketing materials as needed.
- Create and disseminate Business Unit newsletters and communications. Coordinate articles to be included with Marketing Manager and sales staff.
- Actively engage on Linked In and other social media on behalf of employer. Generate relevant posts, respond to colleagues posts, and amplify our social media presence
- Serve as key interface with Suwanee marketing graphics team and third party vendors in managing marketing tickets and following up on graphic, content and other marketing related projects and deliverables
- Develop and deliver marketing program/campaign training to Sales team, Distributors, and Diamond Contractors
- 30% Management of campaigns and programs with Distribution and Contractors.
- Answer co-op questions, manage campaigns and programs with corporate team/agency, sales teams, contractors, and distributors.
- Communicate with contractors, distributors, sales staff and Marketing Manager on implementing campaigns and programs, reporting results, approving coop claims and submitting for financial approval
- Prepare and deliver professional marketing and business presentations in person or remotely
- Develop and deploy content for marketing and social media initiatives
- Measure campaigns against goals, and provide recommendations for improvement
- Provide Co-op Guidelines, Brand Standards, ME logos and co-op system changes to distributors and sales teams at the beginning of every year.
- Prepare quarterly Distributor presentations reporting on marketing progress, including coop usage, contractor lead response rate, programs/campaign/initiatives, product launches or promotions
- Develop and conduct marketing training classes for sales, distribution, and contractors
- Work with Diamond Contractors in providing guidance and direction regarding use of marketing support tools and resources
- 25% Manage the leads program together with corporate resources to ensure the best possible acceptance rate and close rate of leads generated by Mitsubishi for Diamond Contractors and Ductless Pros
- 10% Support Sales team with training, marketing support, promotional item support, meeting planning and execution.
- 10% Event Management: Selects hotels, negotiates contracts, determines meeting space requirements, food and beverage needs, manages rooming lists with hotel, prepares invitations and agendas, manages on-site execution at large events, manages off-site activities as needed, register enrollees and track participants etc.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, 5 years in a marketing support role, strong computer and organization skills are required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience and aptitude.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with all levels of internal management, staff and outside clients and vendors.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint (or equivalent). Preferred proficiency in Salesforce (reporting and dashboards), MailChimp / Constant Contact or equivalent, Adobe Creative Suite or equivalent, Smartsheet or equivalent and other marketing and creative software programs
- Business to Business marketing experience preferred
- Must be able to travel 20% - 50% of the time, depending on time of year.
ABOUT MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC TRANE HVAC US
Formed in 2018, Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC US (METUS) is a leading provider of ductless and VRF systems in the United States and Latin America. A 50 percent 50 percent joint venture between Ingersoll Rand plc and Mitsubishi Electric US, Inc., the company provides innovative products, systems and solutions capable of cooling and heating any application from a home to a large commercial building.
METUS is a leading marketer of Zoned Comfort Solutions® and Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) air-conditioning and heating technology. Systems sold by the joint venture include a wide variety of technologically advanced products designed to deliver superior efficiency, comfort and control.
The family of brands supported by METUS includes: Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating, Trane® / Mitsubishi Electric and American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning / Mitsubishi Electric. More information is available at www.metahvac.com .
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package including 401(K).
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, breastfeeding or related medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, domestic partnership, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, military or veteran status or other legally protected status (except when one of these criteria is a legally permissible bona fide occupational qualification).
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the Company, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Applicants with a disability who need assistance with the application process may contact Human Resources by email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or by calling 714.229.3813.