To apply: send cover letter, references, resume and salary expectations to hesmail at handandstone dot com. NOTE: Must work some weekends, so only apply if you CAN WORK either Saturdays OR Sundays regularly.
Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa is looking to hire a sales driven Spa Manager with a passion for team building and training. Must be able to meet sales goals and be excellent at membership sales.
The Spa Manager is responsible and accountable for all aspects of daily operations with focus on achieving sales targets and delivering an exceptional level of customer service. Base hourly rate and great commission and bonus potential.
Prior management experience in the spa, health/fitness, or beauty sector is preferable. The successful candidate must have a proven track record of individual and team success in a sales/customer service driven environment. In this position, you will need to identify and solve problems as well as meet performance goals.
PRIMARY SUCCESS DETERMINANTS:
* RESULTS ORIENTED: Primarily focused on sales and customer service related targets.
* MOTIVATOR: Must be able to provide ongoing coaching and training to drive and motivate the Spa Sales Associates to hit their targets.
* COMMITTED: This is a full-time position and you must also be able to work weekends/holidays and night shifts as needed.
Required background that applicants must possess:
* - A passion for people and sales
* - High level of enthusiasm
* - Demonstrated ability to balance coaching/mentoring with disciplining
* - Strong organizational/planning and computer skills
* - Retail management/sales experience
* - Experience in selling memberships
* - Experience with Millennium system is a plus
* - Management and sales experience in a retail setting.
* - Proven track record in surpassing membership and retail sales goals
Daily Spa Manager Duties:
* - Oversee and manage the daily operations of a busy spa
* - 75% of time spent working face to face with clients
* - Ability to promote the health and wellness benefits of both massage therapy and facials
* - Handle administrative tasks including but not limited to payroll, scheduling, inventory, and reporting
* - Ability to work flexible schedule including days/evenings/weekends/holidays
* - Knowledge and understanding of all spa services and product lines
* - SELLING memberships and delivering great customer service to existing and new members
* - Managing, motivating, and coaching the Spa Sales Associates to consistently achieve goals.
* - Focusing on daily key performance indicators to drive Spa Growth.
* - Possessing a strong attention to detail.
* - Staffing a strong sales/customer service team that enjoys "Wowing" the client
Benefits We Offer:
* - Base salary plus competitive bonus structure
* - Paid vacation
* - Insurance plans (vision, dental, medical)
* - Health insurance contributions
* - Employee discounts
* - Discounts on Verizon Wireless
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
* How many years of Management experience do you have?
* How many years of membership sales experience do you have?