Greet and check in guests, provide prompt and courteous service, and close out guest accounts upon completion of services to meet brand standards of quality.
- - Greet customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome. Use a positive and clear speaking voice, listen to and understand requests, respond with appropriate action and provide accurate information.
- Complete the check in process by inputting and retrieving information from a computer system, including type and length of treatment. Promote brand marketing programs. Make appropriate selection of treatments based on guest needs.
- Handle cash, make change and balance an assigned house bank. Accept and record vouchers, travelers' checks, and other forms of payment. Post charges to guest rooms and house accounts using the computer.
- Promptly answer the telephone using positive and clear communication. Retrieve messages and communicate the content to the guest. Retrieve mail from mailbox.
- Close guest accounts at time of check out and ensure satisfaction. In the event of dissatisfaction, negotiate compromise, which may include authorizing revenue allowances.
- Field guest complaints, conducting thorough research to develop the most effective solutions and negotiate results. Listen and extend assistance in order to resolve problems. emain calm and alert especially during emergency situations and heavy activity. Plan and implement detailed steps by using experienced judgment and discretion.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
The story of The Laura Hotel is inextricably linked to the steamboat of the same name which inspired the property's rebirth. Just as The Laura once forged intrepidly ahead, navigating waters once thought impassable, our hotel will help to take Downtown Houston into a brave new future filled with culinary excellence, inspiring creativity, and opportunities for both business and pleasure too numerous to count. We are building our team with passionate, hospitality focused individuals who are looking to create a memorable experience for our guests. If this sounds like you, submit your application today and be contacted by a member of our team to discuss your interest!Don't meet every single requirement of this job? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At HEI we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to still send in your information. You may be the perfect candidate for this or for other roles within our organization!We value U.S. military experience and invite all qualified military candidates to apply.